Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Kiah's ashes are back at the U Vet Clinic. I want to print out a nice photo of her for the vet who looked after her that day. Dr Elise was wonderful. I passed on having her ashes shipped to us through UPS. Brown isn't qualified for that job.

My new psychiatrist still thinks I'm too happy. He wants to whack me out on thorazine. I gave him a sticker anyway.

Dead birch tree and two other scrub trees were removed from the front yard today by the contractor who has the Richfield contract.

Mrs had a yoga class after work. I better take her to Cain's to balance that out.

Those MAC guys know where everything is...

1 comment:

The Donut Guy said...

Too happy?

WTF?

I've never met you Ray, but from the way you write....you seem pretty fucking normal to me:-)

You are a hero in my book for adopting your new pup.