Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Where's Waldo?

I'm here but I guess I just don't have much to say on this venue. Twitter ruined blogging.

Unencumbered by the wretched daily event of gainful employment tends to make an individual a rather happy camper.

I had a dog walking/fish feeding job for the last 4 days which paid quite lucratively. I should start a blog advertising dog walking. I work cheap. I also could care less about your dirty skivvy shorts thrown over the chandelier. Get over yourself. Nobody cares.

It looks like chili dogs for lunch starring Mrs homemade chili.

7 of 8 bikes are in riding condition just so you know.

3 comments:

Snakebite said...

Twitter is to blogging as fast food lanes are to health.

Blogging takes effort and thought. Twitter has precise limits.

Lazy Lowrydr said...

How'd you know my skivvies are on the chandlier any way. You been looking in my windows again.

Lynne said...

Snakebite-agree 100%!! That's why I love reading Blogs so much. Can't stand Twitter. Facebook is fun. But a race report in like 5 sentences??? NOT!!

Keep Blogging. Especially kids. Learn to actually express your mind in writing. Learn how to hold a train of thought longer than 5 seconds.

It's old school, I know-but damn, reading a good book is totally worth the time.

Ray-how come you know when I'm on Yahoo?? Whatcha doin'-shouldn't you be out mowing a lawn or something?? Heh. Heh. *snicker*